Anna University Recruitment 2021 : Anna University has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Professional Assistant /Clerical Assistant/Peon of 24 vacancies.
Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before the last date.
The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail;
|Job Role||Professional Assistant /Clerical Assistant/Peon|
|Qualification||Any Degree/B.E./B.Tech./M.sc/M.Com./M.B.A. M.C.A./8th STD Pass|
|Wages per Day||Rs.391/- to Rs.760/-|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Last Date||03 September 2021|
Professional Assistant I :
- B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering)
Professional Assistant II :
- M.Sc. (Mathematics / Information Technology) / M.Com. / M.B.A. M.C.A.
Clerical Assistant :
- Any Degree (Arts & Science) with Computer Knowledge)
- Candidates should possess 8th Pass
Total Vacancies :
- Professional Assistant -I – 06 Posts
- Professional Assistant -II – 09 Posts
- Clerical Assistant – 06 Posts
- Peon – 03 Posts
Salary or Wages per day :
- Professional Assistant -I – Rs. 760/-
- Professional Assistant -II – Rs. 713/-
- Clerical Assistant – Rs. 448/-
- Peon – Rs. 391/-
Anna University Recruitment Selection Process
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should submit their application to the Controller of Examinations, Anna University, Chennai — 600 025 on or before 03 September 2021 through the Google forms with URL.