BECIL Recruitment 2020 : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites the application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Administrative Executive, Corporate Executive, Account Executive, Patient Care Manager, Supervisor, Receptionist, Radiographer, Accountant, Lab Assistant, Cashier, Phlebotomist, Junior Lab Technologist, Patient Care Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, Driver, Liftman, MTS for 35 vacancies, candidates with the qualification of B.Tech/ Degree/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form in prescribed format with necessary documents through postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below;
|Post Name||Administrative Executive/ Corporate Executive/ Account Executive/ Patient Care Manager/ Supervisor/ Receptionist/ Radiographer/ Accountant/ Lab Assistant/ Cashier/ Phlebotomist/ Junior Lab Technologist/ Patient Care Coordinator/ Data Entry Operator/ Driver/ Liftman/ MTS|
|Salary||Rs.15,400 – 45,000/-pm|
|Last Date||15 July 2020|
- Administrative Executive : Graduation Degree with 8 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Corporate Executive : Graduation Degree with 7 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Account Executive : B.Com Degree with 7 years experience in the relevant field.
- Patient Care Manager : Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or Full Time PG Degree in Hospital or (Healthcare) with at least one year of experience in relevant fie
- Supervisor (Electrical)/(Civil)/(IT)/(Mechanical)/(Biomedical) : B.Tech in respective disciplines with one year experience in relevant field OR Diploma in respective disciplines with two years experience in relevant field.Respective Disciplines : Electrical/Civil/IT/Mechanical/Biomedical
- Receptionist : Graduation Degree with 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Radiographer (Male & Female) : B.Sc. (Hons) in Radiography or B.Sc. Radiography 3 years course.
- Accountant : B.Com with 5 years experience in the relevant field.
- Lab Assistant : B.Sc. (MLT) with at least one year of experience in the relevant field.
- Cashier : B.Com Degree with 1-year experience in the relevant field.
- Phlebotomist : B.Sc. MLT/ DMLT/ MLT with one year experience in the relevant field.
- Junior Lab Technologist : DMLT with one year experience in the relevant field.
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) :
Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or Bachelor’s Degree in any field with one year of experience in relevant field
- Data Entry Operator : 10+2 with Computer Knowledge.
- Driver : 10th from a recognized Board with Valid Driving License OR Valid Driving License with 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- MTS : 10th passed from a recognized Board
Post Wise Vacancies : Total – 35 Posts
- Administrative Executive – 1 Post
- Corporate Executive – 1 Post
- Account Executive – 1 Post
- Patient Care Manager – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Electrical) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Civil) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (IT) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Supervisor (Biomedical) – 1 Post
- Receptionist – 2 Posts
- Radiographer (Male & Female) – 2 Posts
- Accountant – 2 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 2 Posts
- Cashier – 2 Posts
- Phlebotomist – 2 Posts
- Junior Lab Technologist – 3 Posts
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) – 3 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 2 Posts
- Driver – 1 Posts
- Liftman – 2 Posts
- MTS – 3 Posts
- Administrative Executive – Rs.45,000/-
- Corporate Executive/Account Executive – Rs.40,000/-
- Patient Care Manager/ Supervisor/ Receptionist – Rs.30,000/-
- Radiographer/ Accountant – Rs.25,000/-
- Lab Assistant/ Cashier/ Phlebotomist/ Junior Lab Technologist – Rs.19,032/-
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) – Rs.18,462/-
- Data Entry Operator/ Driver – Rs.17,498/-
- Liftman – Rs.16,962/-
- MTS – Rs.15,400/-
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Others candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment : By cash personally or by demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with following self-attested documents to the postal address on or before 15 July 2020.
Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Head Office,
14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate,
New Delhi – 110002
- Photocopies of educational qualification certificates
- Photocopies of work experience certificates
- Two passport size photograph
- PAN Card
- AADHAR Card
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|More Details||Click Here|