BECIL Recruitment 2020 : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites the application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) for 464 vacancies, purely on contract basis for deployment in the office of East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC).
Candidates with the qualification of 8th pass with 02 years work experience are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form in prescribed format with necessary documents through postal on or before 15 June 2020.
The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below;
|Job Summary : BECIL Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Salary||Rs.16,341/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||15 June 2020|
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
- 8th passed from a recognized university
- Experience: 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Others candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: By cash personally or by demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with following self-attested documents to the postal address on or before 15 June 2020.
Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Head Office at BECIL,
14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate,
New Delhi – 110002
- Photocopies of educational qualification certificates
- Photocopies of work experience certificates
- Two passport size photograph
- PAN Card
- AADHAR Card
Other post , you may like :
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Operational Trainee/ Mining Mate | 136 Posts
- Kerala Police Special Recruitment 2020 | 125 Posts
- NDMA Recruitment 2020 – Engineering Specialist & Other Posts
- HFRI Recruitment 2020 for Technical Asst/Forest Guard/MTS
- Swami Vivekanand National Institute Rehabilitation Training Research (SVNIRTAR) Jobs 2020