BEL Recruitment 2020 : Bharat Electronics Limited has released the job notification for the post of Trainee Hindi Officer, Trainee Publication Officer with 5 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Master Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form to the following postal address on or before 4 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
About Bharat Electronics Limited : BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support centre, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.in > About Us section.
|Post Name||Trainee Hindi Officer, Trainee Publication Officer|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- per month|
|Last Date||04 March 2020|
Trainee Hindi Officer (Translator)
- Graduate in Master degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level from a recognized University.
- Translation and typing of various documents from Hindi to English and vice-versa
- To assist Hindi Officer in organizing Hindi Meetings and Hindi Workshops
- Maintaining files and records relating to Hindi
- To translate various publications of official journals, books, forms, circulars, manuals,
articles, etc. in Hindi and vice versa.
Trainee Publication Officer
- Graduate in M.Sc in Electronics/ Electronics Science from a recognized University.
- Interest in technical writing
- Knowledge of functional level electronic circuitry and principles of operation for Radars, communication systems, Digital systems etc.
- Knowledge and ability to write technical descriptions in English
- Knowledge and ability to use computers for generation of electronic files
- Proficiency in data entry using various application packages like MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop
- Ability to interact with various internal department
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (oral & writing skills)
- Follow up with Development & Engineering/Testing service engineers for capturing technical information.
- Generate technical descriptions as required.
- Develop soft files of technical manuals on computers.
- Check printouts and make corrections.
- Revise draft technical manuals with respect to customer vetting comments.
- Generate final soft file in PDF format for bulk printing.
- Systematically engage in soft file management.
- Attend to customer inspection remarks with respect to printed technical manuals.
- General/OBC/EWS : First class
- SC/ST/PWD : Pass Mark
- Experience : 0-1 year.
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): 25 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxation:
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PwD : 10 years
Post & Category Wise Vacancies: 5 posts
- Trainee Hindi Officer : 3 posts
- Trainee Publication Officer : 2 posts
Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee
- Mode of Payment : Through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the following postal address on or before 4 March 2020.
Bharat Electronics Ltd.,
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|To Know more Job Alerts ; Download Jobalertinfo App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :