BEL Recruitment 2021 : Bharat Electronics Limited invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Engineer-I for 15 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in relevant field with work experience are eligible to apply for this BEL jobs.
The selection process is based on academic performance/interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Job Role||Project Engineer I|
|Application Last Date||15 September 2021|
Project Engineer- I :
- BE/B.Tech (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication /Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics OR BE/B.Tech (Mechanical).
- Candidates should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Project Engineer – 28 years
Project Engineer – I:
- GEN- 6 Posts
- SC-2 Posts
- ST-2 Posts
- OBC-3 Posts
- EWS-2 Posts
- Project Engineer-I – Rs. 35,000/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech||75 %|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10 %|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15 %|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of relevant experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Project Engineer – I – Rs.500/-
Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 15 September 2021.