CMD Kerala Recruitment 2020 : Centre for Management Development (CMD), an Autonomous Institution under Government of Kerala invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Deputy Manager, Management Trainees, Driver for 05 vacancies.
Candidates who completed of MBA/10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test, group discussion, interview, skill test.
Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.cmdkerala.net) website on or before 04 July 2020 (05:00 pm).
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Post Name||Deputy Manager/Management Trainees/Driver|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 87,000/-Month|
|Last Date||04 July 2020|
- MBA (Full Time) with First Class from a recognised university and First class in Graduate Degree from a recognised university
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience
- MBA (Full Time) with First Class from a recognised university/ institution and First class in Graduate Degree from a recognised University
- Pass in 10th Standard from a recognised board
- Possession of a Valid Driving License for Light Motor Vehicles (Four Wheeler)
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience in driving Light Motor Vehicles (Four Wheeler) for a period of 7 to 10 years
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2020)
- Deputy Manager: 30 – 35 years
- Management Trainees: 28 years
- Driver: 25 to 35 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for SC/ST Candidates
Post Wise Vacancies : Total – 05 Posts
- Deputy Manager : 01 post
- Management Trainees : 03 posts
- Driver : 01 post
- Deputy Manager : Rs.42,500-87,000/-
- Management Trainees : Rs. 20,000/-
- Driver : Rs.27,800-59,400/-
- For Deputy Manager/ Management Trainees – Written test, Group Discussion, Interview
- For Driver – Test to assess their competency to drive Light Motor Vehicles (Four wheeler) including knowledge of motor mechanisms and eligibility to remove minor defects
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.cmdkerala.net) website on or before 04 July 2020 (05:00 pm).
- Starting date of Online application submission: 19.06.2020 (10:00 am)
- Last date for submitting Online application: 04.07.2020 (05:00 pm)
|Official Notification & Apply Online||Click Here|