Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 : Cochin Shipyard Limited invites online job application from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – 08 posts, Trade Apprentices – 350 posts for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
Candidates who completed VHSE/ ITI are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online at (www.cochinshipyard.com) (Careers Page) on or before 04 August 2020.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
About Cochin Shipyard Limited
Cochin Shipyard Limited – In India, it has the largest shipbuilding and maintenance Company. It was founded in 1972. Headquarters is in Kochi, India. It provides services in Ship design, Shipbuilding and Ship repair. Their products are Tankers, Bulk carriers, Platform supply vessels, Patrol boats and diving support vessels. It also trains engineering graduates in the field of Marine Engineering.
|Post Name||Technician/Trade Apprentices|
|Stipend||Rs.8,000/- to Rs.9,000/-|
|Application Starting Date||15 July 2020|
|Last Date||04 August 2020|
For Technician (Vocational) Apprentices :
- Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Discipline: Accounting & Taxation/ Customer Relationship Management/ Electrical & Electronic Technology/ Food & Restaurant Management/ Basic Nursing and Palliative care
For Trade Apprentices :
- Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
Designated Trades : Electrician/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Draughtsman/ Painter/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Sheet Metal Worker/ Shipwright Wood/ Mechanic Diesel/ Fitter Pipe/ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
Age Limit : Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Post Wise Vacancies
Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices
- Accounting & Taxation – 1 post
- Customer Relationship Management – 2 posts
- Electrical & Electronic Technology – 1 post
- Food & Restaurant Management – 3 posts
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care – 1 post
Category – II Trade Apprentices
- Electrician – 47 posts
- Fitter – 36 posts
- Welder – 47 posts
- Machinist – 10 posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 15 posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 14 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 6 posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 4 posts
- Painter (Genl.) – 10 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10 posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 47 posts
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) – 20 posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 37 posts
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) – 37 posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 10 posts
- Technician Apprentices: Rs.9,000/-
- Trade Apprentices: Rs.8,000/-
- Shortlisting of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
How to Apply
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online through the User Manual published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers Page) from 15 July 2020 to 04 August 2020.
Note: The application consists of two phases – One time Registration in the SAP E-recruitment portal of CSL and Submission of application against the seat applicable.
|Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 : Important Links|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Other Posts , You may like this :