FACT Recruitment 2020 : The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Sales Officer, Senior Manager (Sales) on fixed tenure contract ad-hoc basis.
Candidates with the qualification of Degree in Agriculture with relevant work experience are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the written test/ interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form along with required documents through postal on or before 10 June 2020.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
About Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT)
The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited is a chemical and fertiliser manufacturing company. Its headquarter is located at Kochi, Kerala, India. FACT has two production units they are Udyogamandal, and Cochin Division (CD) at Ambalamedu and Udyogamandal Complex (UC) at Eloor. The main production of this company is Sulphuric Acid, Ammonia, Ammonium Sulphate, Gypsum, Caprolactam, Soda Ash, Nitric acid and coloured Ammonium Sulphate.
|Job Summary : FACT Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||Sales Officer/ Senior Manager|
|Stipend||Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000/- pm|
|Last Date||10 June 2020|
- Degree in Agriculture with 3 years minimum experience in Sales/Marketing of Fertilizers.
- Should have working knowledge of the local language of the state to be posted, in addition to English.
Senior Manager (Sales)
- Degree in Agriculture with 9 years minimum experience in Sales/ Marketing of Fertilizers.
- Should have working of the local language of the state to be posted, in addition to English.
Note: The candidates should have their own vehicle (at least a two-wheeler) and possess a valid driving license with a willingness to travel extensively for marketing/sales
Upper Age Limit : (01.05.2020)
- Sales Officer : 35 years
- Senior Manager : 62 years
Age Relax-able up to:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- Sales Officer: Rs 25,000/-
- Senior Manager: Rs 30,000/-
- Selection will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates may send their filled applications form in prescribed format with Name, photograph, date of birth, communication and email address, contact telephone number, details of qualification, category and self-attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience, caste/community etc to the following postal address on or before 10 June 2020.
Note: Envelope containing the application shall be superscripted with “Application for Empanelment for Fixed Tenure Contract engagement”.
Deputy General Manager (HR) IR,
FEDO Building, The Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited,
Udyogamandal. PIN-683 501
|Start Date||20 May 2020|
|End Date||10 June 2020|
Other post , you may like :
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Operational Trainee/ Mining Mate | 136 Posts
- Kerala Police Special Recruitment 2020 | 125 Posts
- NDMA Recruitment 2020 – Engineering Specialist & Other Posts
- HFRI Recruitment 2020 for Technical Asst/Forest Guard/MTS
- Swami Vivekanand National Institute Rehabilitation Training Research (SVNIRTAR) Jobs 2020