HFRI Recruitment 2020 : Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Shimla invites the application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Technical Assistant (Field/ Lab Research) – 01 post, Forest Guard – 05 posts, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 02 posts.
Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job.
The selection process is based on the written examination and physical test.
Interested and eligible candidates can send their filled application form through postal on or before 15 June 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Post Name||Technical Assistant (Field/ Lab Research)/ Forest Guard/ Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/ 12th/ 10th|
|Job Location||Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)|
|Last Date||15 June 2020|
Technical Assistant (Field / Lab Research)
- Bachelor degree in Science in the relevant Field / Specialization or equivalent from a recognized university
Relevant Field: Botany, Zoology, Forestry, and Agriculture
- 12th pass with science from government recognized board
- Walk: 25 kms in 4 hrs
- Height minimum of 165 cms
- Chest 79 cms without expansion and 84 cms with expansion
- Walk: 14 kms in 4 hrs
- Height minimum 150 cms.
- Chest 74 cms with expansion and 79 cms with expansion.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- 10th standard pass certificate from a recognized board
- Technical Assistant (Field/ Lab Research) : 21 – 30 years
- Forest Guard : 18 – 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) : 18 – 27 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- Technical Assistant (Field/ Lab Research) : 01 post (UR)
- Forest Guard : 05 posts (UR-2, SC-2, OBC-1)
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) : 02 (UR-1, SC-1)
Pay Scale Details
- Technical Assistant (Field / Lab Research) : Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- Forest Guard : Rs.19,900-63,200/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) : Rs.18,000-56,900/-
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.300
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs.100
Mode of Payment : Through Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank Drawn in Favour of Director, HFRI Payable at Shimla.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with the required documents to the following postal address on or before 15 June 2020.
The Head of Office,
Himalayan Forest Research Institute,
Conifer Campus, Panthaghati,
Shimla (HP) – 171013
Other post , you may like :