Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : The Indian Navy Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Electrical branch for course commencing Jan 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in) website from 16 July 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Job Role||SSC Officer [Electrical Branch]|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||30 July 2021|
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in any of the following streams : Electrical, Electronics, Tele Communication, Electronics & Communication, Power Engineering, Power Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation , Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation, Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC), Electrical & Electronics.
Age Limit : Born Between(Both Dates inclusive) 02 Jan 1997 to 01 Jul 2002.
Total Vacancies : 40 Posts
- Shortlisting of application will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till fifth semester.
- Candidates having Naval/Army/Air Wing ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, the mandatory criteria of 60% marks in qualifying degree will be required at the time of shortlisting of candidates and at subsequent stages of selection.
- SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Sep 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
How to apply
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 16 July to 30 July 2021.
- ഏറ്റവും പുതിയ തൊഴിലവസരങ്ങൾ അറിയാൻ ഇവിടെ ക്ലിക്ക് ചെയ്യുക
- To Know Latest Job Notifications : Click Here