Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – The Indian Navy invites unmarried eligible men candidates for grant of Artificer Apprentice/Senior Secondary Recruit/Sailors in the Indian Navy of 2500 vacancies.
Candidates who completed 12th are eligible to apply for this job.
The selection will be based on the Written Test & Walk In Interview.
Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 25 October 2021.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Job Role||Sailors-Artificer Apprentice/Senior Secondary Recruit|
|Stipend (During the training period)||Rs.14,600/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||25 October 2021|
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:-Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age Limit: Born between 01 Feb 2002 to 31 Jan 2005.
Total Vacancies: 2500 Posts
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – 2000 Posts
- Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 500 Posts
- During the training period: Rs. 14,600/- per month
- On successful completion of initial training: Rs. 21,700- 69,100/-
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process:
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1500 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (12th examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The question paper will comprise of English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- The PFT will be conducted for all candidates appearing for the Music Test. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection. PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 25 October 2021.