Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 : High Court of Kerala (HCK) invites online application for the Special Recruitment for differently-abled candidates for the post of Office Attendant – 10 posts. Candidates who completed their SSLC are eligible to apply for this job.
The selection process is based on written examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) website from 24 September 2020 to 14 October 2020.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
|Salary||Rs.16,500 – Rs.37,500/-|
|Application Starting Date||24 September 2020|
|Last Date||14 October 2020|
- Candidates should pass S.S.L.C or equivalent and should not have acquired graduation
Note : This special recruitment is only for differently-abled persons.
- For Deaf and hard of hearing/ Low vision/ Blindness – Candidates born between 02/01/1970 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- For Locomotor Disability – Candidates born between 02/01/1974 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxations : Age relaxed Up to 50 years as per govt policy.
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Scheme of Test
- The written test will be of Objective Type
- The objective test with 100 minutes duration (75 mins + 25 mins of compensatory) to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet and will have 4 topics (Total 100 marks)
- General Knowledge/ Current affairs – 50 marks.
- Numerical ability – 20 marks
- Mental ability – 15 marks
- General English – 15 marks
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted.
- The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.hckrecruitment.nic.in) website from 24 September 2020 to 14 October 2020.
|Date of commencement of Step – I and Step – II Process||24 September 2020|
|Date of Closure of Step – I Process||14 October 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here (Apply link will be activated from 24 Sep 2020)|