Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2020 : Kerala Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for the post of Food Safety Officer.
Interested and Eligible candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 31 December 2019 to 05 February 2020.
More details about Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2020 , including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Name of post||Food Safety Officer|
|Age Limit||18-36 (Age Relaxation is Applicable)|
|Scale of Pay||Rs.27800/- – Rs.59400/-|
|Last Date||05 February 2020|
|Job Location : Across Kerala|
- A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a University recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala, or its equivalent qualifications.
- The selected candidates will have to undergo training successfully as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized Institute or Institution approved for the purpose during the period of probation.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to register ONE TIME REGISTRATION before applying for this post.
- Interested candidates need to submit their application for the post through the link given in the “Important Links” section below
- Interested candidates click on the “Apply Now” button below to apply online.
|Starting Date of Online Application||31 December 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||05 February 2020|
Other post , you may like :