SSC Constable Recruitment 2021 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online job applications for the post of Constables (GD) for 25271 vacancies for 10th in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Job Role||Constable (GD)|
|Salary||Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 August 2021|
The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Height (Male) – 170 Cms
- Height (Female) – 157 Cms
- Chest (Male) – 80 Cms with 5 Cms expansion
- Chest (Female) – N/A
Weight: For male and female candidates: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Physical Standards Relaxed as per government policy.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2021) : 18 to 23 years.
Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
Relaxations in the upper age limit
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
SSC Forces wise vacancies:
- BSF – 6413 Posts
- CISF – 7610 Posts
- SSB – 3806 Posts
- ITBP – 1216 Posts
- AR – 3185 Posts
- SSF – 194 Posts
- BSF – 1132 Posts
- CISF – 854 Posts
- ITBP – 215 Posts
- AR – 600 Posts
- SSF – 46 Posts
Salary: Rs 21700- 69100/-
SSC Constable Recruitment – Selection Process
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), and Medical Examination.
Scheme of Online Examination:
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- The Computer-based examination will consist of one objective type of paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks for 90 minutes duration.
- The computer-based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
|Subject||Number of Questions & Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||90 minutes
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- General and Ex-servicemen – 35%
- SC/ST/OBC candidates – 33%
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit, or Debit card.
How to apply for SSC Constable Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 17 July 2021 to 31 August 2021.
Important Dates :
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17.07.2021 to 31.08.2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31.08.2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07.09.2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): To be informed later
|SSC Recruitment 2021 for Constable (GD) : Important Links|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online & More Info||Click Here|