Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 : Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank has released the job notification for the post of Assistant, Junior Assistant for 300 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of any degree can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and personal interview.. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 01 February 2020.
The detailed eligibility and application process of Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment is given below;
|Post Name||Assistant/ Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – Rs.62,000/-Month|
|Job Location :Across Tamil Nadu|
About Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank
Cooperative Bank is functioning in Tamil Nadu to fulfil the credit requirement of rural artisans, farmers, consumers of an urban area, weavers. Cooperative institutions are under two category, long-term and short-term coop. credit institutions. In Chennai, Cooperative Bank is function at 44 branches. Apex Bank is getting refinance by borrowings from NABARDfor extending credit facilities to the farmers for short-term agricultural operations. The main mission of the bank is to provide banking products & professionalised services to the people, mobilise resources, strengthen the affiliates, achieve sustained growth.
- Candidates should complete any degree (10+2+3 pattern) with certificate course in Co-operative training
- Fellowship training certificate
- Should have knowledge in Computer Application
Age Limit ( as on 01.01.2019)
Minimum Age Limit : 18 years
Maximum Age Limit :
- SC/ST/MBC/PWD/Ex-serviceman : No Age limit
- OC : 30 years
- Ex-serviceman-OC : 48 years
- PWD-OC : 40 years
- Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-operative Bank : 176 Posts
- TN Coop State Agriculture & Rural Development Bank : 57 Posts
- Tamilnadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited : 58 Posts
For Junior Assistant
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union : 6 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Consumer Co-Operative : 3 Posts
- Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-operative Bank : Rs.18,800-56,500/-
- TN Coop State Agriculture & Rural Development Bank : Rs.13,000 – 45,460/-
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited – Rs.15,000 – 62,000/-
For Junior Assistant
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union : Rs.9,300-34,800/-
Tamil Nadu Consumer Co-Operative : Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-
- For General : Rs.250/-
Note: SC/ST/PWD/Widows candidates are exempted from the application fees.
Mode of Payment : Online payment through State Bank of India
The selection will be based on the shortlisting of applications, written test and personal interview.
Scheme of Selection
- The written test can have 20 multiple choice questions for a total of 170 marks with a duration of 180 minutes.
- The medium of question paper will be in both Tamil and English.
- Candidates can check written test syllabus, answer key in DCB Recruitment portal.
- Shortlisted candidates from the written test called for personal interview/viva voice.
- The final selection in terms of 85:15 ration of written test and interview marks, respectively.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post in online and download online application on or before 01 February 2020 up to 5:45 PM.
|Starting Date of Online Application||11 January 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||01 February 2020|
|Date for written examination||01 March 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|To Know more Job Alerts ; Download Jobalertinfo App||Click Here|
Other post , you may like :